So delighted to get these two stretched and framed! Hope to be submitting them to CairdeVisual@the Model
Her (150 x 104cm) and Him (130 x 100cm )
Posted in contemporary art
- Tagged Abstract art, cold wax medium, contemporary art, donegal, exhibitions, galleries, lizdoylepaints, painting, pink, poured paint, red, Sligo, submissions
‘You can be as rude as you like’
3 canvases each 100x80cm with some elements of graffiti
Working out some ideas
Posted in canvas, colour, studio
- Tagged abstract, abstract expressionism, Berlin, Berlin galleries, cold wax medium, contemporary art, European art galleries, experimenting, gold, graffiti, New York, pink, process
I’ve run out of supports again!
Posted in canvas, cold wax, colour, multiples / panoramas, paint overs, painting, Uncategorized
- Tagged blue, cold wax medium, color field, colour field, contemporary art, contemporary art collectors, emerging artist, kunst, oils, orange, pink
Had some fun this morning letting rip with the pinks!
This is what they were like before:
Posted in colour, paint overs, studio, Uncategorized
- Tagged Abstract art, abstract landscape, contemporary art, expressionism, freedom of expression, go for it, magenta, pink
Some vibrant colour for the start of winter!
Two wooden panels each 50cm sq
6 ‘paint overs’
5 @ 80cm sq (plus painted onto frames on 2)
1 @ 60cm sq
All in same palette in 2 hour session 12.8.2016
Posted in canvas, cold wax, colour, multiples / panoramas, paint overs, painting, studio
- Tagged Abstract art, action painting, black, grey, Liz Doyle, pink, yellow
High Line series diptych 80 x 160cm
The last 2 diptych 160 x 80cm
I take the subway or the High Line #1
I take the subway or the High Line #2
Posted in canvas, cold wax, colour, multiples / panoramas, New York, painting, studio
- Tagged diptychs, grids, Liz Doyle, New York, painting, pink, subway, the Highline, yellow
My son’s wedding next week! Off to London on Thursday.
Busy preparing for my exhibition which opens on 23rd September at An Grianan Theater in Letterkenny
And trying to fit in some painting 🙂
Such happy, lucky times for us while some are in such desperation .
Work in progress : deeper and darker
Posted in cold wax, colour, doodles, exhibitions, Ireland, painting, studio, wooden panels
- Tagged dark, family, Liz Doyle, pink, preparation
another new work in my studio
October 17th 2013
oils, spray paint, graphite stick