Posted in cold wax, colour, studio
- Tagged abstract, abstract expressionism, artist studio, cold wax medium, contemporary art, donegal, experiment, experimental, experimenting, expressionism, Ireland, Liz Doyle, Mixed media, painting, process, studio, work in progress
Another large piece ‘revamped’ with tape and a squeegee!
Posted in canvas, colour, studio, Uncategorized
- Tagged #land #earth, abstraction, contemporary art, contemporary art collectors, experimenting, geometric art, Ireland, studio
More of the same but different
These two are on poplar cradled birch panel, each 80cm sq
Posted in cold wax, galleries, studio, Uncategorized
- Tagged cold wax medium, earth, fullers earth, oil, pigment, red, Terracotta, vessels
2 pieces each 80cm square plus painted over wooden frames
And a third, older ‘vessels’ painting on the far wall in one of the images
And me in my painting hat, for scale!
Posted in canvas, cold wax, colour, studio, Uncategorized
- Tagged art, blue, bowl, contemporary art collectors, contemporaryart, jug, orange, painting, vessel, vessels
Had some fun this morning letting rip with the pinks!
This is what they were like before:
Posted in colour, paint overs, studio, Uncategorized
- Tagged Abstract art, abstract landscape, contemporary art, expressionism, freedom of expression, go for it, magenta, pink
Busy morning. Clocks went back last night, but no one told the cats, so I got a lovely early start. Nothing like loads of new art materials to kick start a project. First two layers on a freshly stretched 80cm sq canvas, and a huge piece (160 x 220cm) stapled directly to the wooden wall.